Monday, October 27, 2008

The beginning of another week.**

It is Monday once again. We had a nice weekend. My mom came on Saturday and left on Sunday, so it was nice to spend time with her. I couldn't imagine living any further away from each other than we do now. If we still lived in Killeen, I would go crazy! That's just so far. Next weekend will be fun too, since McKaleigh will finally get to meet her daddy's parents:). And then Saturday is our anniversary, yay!

So I've started what's called attachment parenting, and I absolutely love it. It's hard to explain, so if you really want to know you can check out this site. One of the things included in attachment parenting is "babywearing." I keep McKaleigh in a sling with me as I do things around the house. It's nice because she's right there all the time! So when she gets fussy I'm pretty much as close as I can be to tend to her needs, which in the long run makes her less fussy in general. Another thing I love is that instead of just staring at whatever is in front of her bouncy seat she gets to see everything I see and learn more in result:) Right now I'm just using a sheet rigged into a sling to wear her but I'm planning on buying some material this weekend to make a nicer wrap.

Well... that's all I can think of to ramble on about;)

~Tara

No comments: