Friday, October 24, 2008

Now for a blog about life.**

It's the end of the week already!!! Wow! I can't believe how fast the days go by. McKaleigh is three weeks old and I'm feeding her as I type this one-handedly lol. I cannot believe October is almost over! In eight days Michael and I will have been married for an entire year... talk about time flyin' by, haha. It's been an amazing year so far. It's funny how my life has turned out so differenty than I once thought it would be... but I would not change a thing, not one single thing. I absolutely love my husband, my daughter, my home... and I love thinking about where our lives together are heading. It's funny how no matter how stressed I get and frustrated with my lack of sleep I get, when I sit down to blog, only the good things come to mind, lol.

~Tara

No comments: