Thursday, October 2, 2008

Had an appointment today:)**

So we had an appointment today. They were backed up and it took forever to get in. When we finally did get into the exam room it was short and sweet. She did an internal exam, I'm 1cm dilated, and 50% effaced. She also stripped my membranes... so here's to hoping I'll go into labor soon! I'm going to try a few of the other tricks to push labor too, hehe. I'm already starting to get kind of crampy and whatnot, so I'm crossing my fingers!

I have an appointment for next Wednesday and I'm really hoping that I won't need it! If I don't go into labor this weekend I'm hoping for Monday, because if she comes on Monday I'll actually get to have my midwife deliver her. At labor and delivery you just get whoever is on call at the time, so there's no telling who will deliver my little girl!

I'm getting so anxious! Ahhhh... the excitement is too much to contain, lol.

~Tara~

No comments: