Saturday, January 31, 2009

It's been a good week:)**

So I'm sitting here, watching the UFC fight and decided to go ahead and blog... it's not the big fight yet, lol.

Anyways, my mama and I went dress shopping today and I found my dress for our Valentine's Ball! It's navy blue, down to the ground, kind of plain and flowy in the front, with a sweetheart neckline. The straps go straight over my shoulders and then come around to my side(up by my underarm), without crossing, but they're connected by a pretty silver ring. Then there's another silver ring down by my lower back, with most of the back very open. I love it! I've always gotten dresses that were really pretty in their material and colors, but were very plain in design, so I decided that something with an open, decorated back, was a must! I'll definitely take pictures, just not right now:).

I better keep working out, keep my back and arms looking nice, hehe... or get 'em even nicer, is probably my real goal, lol. I definitely want to kick up my workout regimen a notch or two... I kind of want to do Tae Kwan Do again, but who knows if I'll be able to find a "beginners" class for adults, lol, since I only had my green belt, and I don't even know where the certificate for that is. I think it's in one of my boxes. But, anyways, I want to get into a class of some sort, just to change things up. McKaleigh will be in solid in like two months, and when that happens it will be so much easier to leave her with people. I definitely need to find out if they have daycare at any of the gyms on post.

Well I don't have much else to write:) I'm sure I'll have more later. I love writing! Hehe...

~Tara

No comments: