Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I almost forgot!!!**

McKaleigh is four months old today!!! I can't believe how big she's getting, she's already outgrown sooo many things, haha. She's been grabbing things like crazy, she definitely loves pulling on hair... good thing I keep mine up most of the time, lol. McKaleigh has taken a liking to pulling out her binkie and sucking on different parts of it and then trying to figure out how to get it back in the right way. She seems sturdier and sturdier everyday. It's easier to set her in like the corner of the couch without her tipping over! We got her the jumperoo, which she likes sometimes, but only if she's in the mood to play in it. Other than that she hasn't done too many new things, just finetuning the things she's been doing. I'm sure these next few months will be full of firsts:).

So for baby naming I think I've picked two favorites. For a boy either Eli or Emerson Sanford Ray, and for a girl Scarlet Julianna Renee. Just a though.

So I'm in my own house for the first time in awhile. It's kind of nice, but I hate being here without Michael. When I'm out of the house, I forget he's in the field, lol. Well tonight and tomorrow night will be all, because then I'll be heading to North Carolina for a few days. And Sunday Michael will be home! Yay! I miss him:( ...but I suppose it's preparing us for deployment next year, yuck. But I knew what I was getting into when I married him, and I wouldn't trade it for the world:).

~Tara

No comments: