Thursday, October 22, 2009

The death of Myspace

So I spent the last hour or so copying and pasting all of my blogs from MySpace onto here, all the posts with ** at the end are from MySpace. I really don't use it anymore, but I had a lot of posts on my myspace blog from when I was pregnant with McKaleigh and the first year of her life. Now that I have all of them on here, I can delete my MySpace. I don't know anyone who has a MySpace that doesn't also have a Facebook, and I prefer Facebook, so MySpace is pretty much obsolete.

Anyways, I got to talk to Michael for the first time since Sunday. He has one last thing to do tonight, and then they start getting ready to leave tomorrow! I'm hoping he'll be home in the middle of next week, but we pretty much won't know until it happens, lol. Love the Army:). The last two weeks have gone by pretty quickly though. Let's hope the deployment goes by quickly, too! I'm sure it will. I have to have a positive outlook, can't let myself have a pity party, or who knows when it will stop! I know that when all is said and done, he'll be coming home to me, and that's all that matters. Keep us in your prayers, I'll keep you in mine:).

No comments: