Sunday, October 11, 2009

One week down.

Three more to go. It hasn't been too bad, although I was pretty grumpy yesterday, hehe. It's weird how it feels like it's been so much longer than a week, but also less than a week, at the same time. I always remind myself, at least I have a husband to miss:).

So I'm like totally obsessed with naming my future children, and I think I have the names for the next one picked out. If it's a boy it will be Torin Joseph Lee. I've had this picked out since I was pregnant with McKaleigh. McKaleigh is named after Michael, so Torin would be after me. McKaleigh's middle names are Elizabeth (my mom's middle name) and Anne (mother in law's middle name is Ann.) Joseph is Michael's stepfather's name, and Lee is my dad's middle name:). If we have another girl her name will be Mariela Stephanie Lynn. Mariella is after my maternal grandmother, Mary Louise -> Mary L. -> Mary Ella -> Mariela:). Stephanie is my mom's BFF's name, and Lynn is Michael's aunt's middle name. McKaleigh & Torin or McKaleigh & Mariela. Do you think they go together? I like them, obviously, or else I wouldn't have picked them!

There hasn't been too much going on around here. Just staying up too late and sleeping in too late. It's a never ending cycle, blah.I need to go grocery shopping, but I so don't want to! I've left the house once I think, and that was to take McKaleigh to her 1 year appointment, well other than checking mail.

My life is dull:P.

No comments: