Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Seize the Moment

Sunday, for our wedding anniversary Michael let me buy the new Samsung Moment. It's amaaaaaaaazing! It uses the Google Android OS, and I am absolutely in love with it. I already have a ton of apps downloaded, hehe. This includes an app called Ringdroid, which lets me make my own ringtones out of songs I've uploaded to my phone. It is awesome. Right now all I have on my phone music-wise is The Beatles, hehe. My notifications sound is the horn section from Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. My default ringer is the end of the song "Getting Better." Michael's ringer is the beginning of "I Want You." Hehe, so as you can see I've been having a ton of fun on my new phone. I totally recommend for anyone who is considering it!

I don't think I've mentioned it on here, but I have new upstairs neighbors. They are horribly noisy and have driven me crazy from the moment they moved in. This made me finally get serious about finding an actual rental house, versus remaining in a downstairs apartment. We found a house, the deposit has been put down and we start moving Friday! I'm pretty excited to be in an actual house, with a decent sized yard, as opposed to our tiny sandbox of a yard. We're gaining both a bedroom and a bathroom, not to mention more kitchen counters, an actual garage, and a fireplace!

I'm so ready to get movin'!

No comments: