Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I love the Shred:).**

So today was day two, level two of my Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred, twelve days overall! At the end of level one I was waist-25, hips-34 1/4, thigh-18 3/4. I was actually surprised to see any change at all, hehe, but the workout is awesome! I'm pretty much sore everyday, and it is totally worth it, because I am feeling great. I definitely cannot wait to be done with the strict 30 days I've put myself on, because I'm really excited to start running! I'd really like to run the Army ten miler this year. I figure six months should be enough to get prepared don't you think? I guess we'll see, lol.

Anyways, this weekend we went up to North Carolina to see Michael's family. It was fun, and with everyone spread out it's hard to get everyone together, but it happened. Pictures were taken on Saturday and the amazing photographer managed to get McKaleigh to smile in EVERY picture!!! She looked simply adorable in each picture, so we just had to decide which picture Michael and I looked best in.

Well it's bed time for me:) I'll write more later this week!

~Tara

No comments: