Saturday, November 15, 2008

What to write about...

Hmmm... So in thinking of what to write about I'm kind of at a loss for words. I have opinions on many subjects, but to just pick one and run with it... it's hard for me to do for some reason. Perhaps I'm scared of someone judging me, and maybe I'm self-conscience of other people reading my thoughts. Really though, that's what I'm meaning to do, so I don't know what's the matter. I really shouldn't care since I doubt anyone will read this anyway. I don't plan on giving the address of this blog to anyone, in hopes that no one that I actually know will find it. It's so much easier to share your thoughts, when you don't have to see the reader in real life.

Perhaps with each blog I will mold my identity as a blogger. Will I prefer to write about personal things? Maybe writing about the news will be my forte. I could always write about some of my favorite books, that would give me the motivation to finish so many of the books that I've started lately. I suppose I could be an eclectic blogger and write about all of the above. Afterall, this is my blog, and I may do whatever I'd like with it. Only time will tell.

No comments: