Friday, November 14, 2008

I haven’t blogged in a little while...**

I just realized that it's been a few weeks since I last blogged. Well since then we've made a trip to North Carolina, to see Michael's parents, and then this past weekend McKaleigh and I went to Fort Benning for the four day weekend. We had tons of fun both weekends:).

So I cannot believe that McKaleigh is more than a month old! She's six weeks old today! ...Crap I need to make my post partum appointment... eek. Thanksgiving is coming soon, which means another trip to Fort Benning, and hopefully we'll be getting her baptized that weekend. Then a few weeks after that we have Christmas, which means another trip to North Carolina, and after Christmas we might be going to Iowa... So much travelling ahead of us!!!

I can't think of too much else to say... McKaleigh is smiling more and more everyday and it's adorable... also, I think she may have lifted her head up the other morning, but I was really drowsy, so I'm not sure, lol... In short, she's simply amazing!

~Tara

No comments: