Saturday, August 18, 2012

Week 1, Task 2: Think about the next year

Week 1: Organizae Your Mind & Life Vision

Regular text is from the book "Organize Now! by Jennifer Ford Berry. My responses are italicized.

Think about what you want to accomplish within the next fifty-six weeks.

When you look back on this time in your life, what will you remember?

I hope I will remember feelings of accomplishment every time I complete a project. I also want to remember how creative I was in coming up with my own organization solutions.

What will you be proud of?

I will be proud of how much I let go of my perfectionism, and learned to develop systems that work for me, even if they aren't perfect.

List these goals.

Find ways to cut clutter.

Purge unnecessary items!
-sell
-donate
-throw away

Give everything that sticks around its own designated place

Make better use of my time.
-spend less time on the computer
-spend more time being active

No comments: