Saturday, January 29, 2011

Getting back to normalcy

The hubby went back to work this week. I was dreading it and looking forward to it at the same time. Part of me wondered how on Earth I would be able to handle both girls all on my own. Another part of me was ready to get back to normal life and was getting a little tired of my husband being here all the time;).
Overall, this week was GREAT! I got up at a decent time everyday, worked out 4 of the 5 days, and didn't spend too much time watching TV or being on the internet! We stayed home for most of the week, but on Thursday we went to an indoor play area AND went grocery shopping. It went so well, I can't believe I haven't gone more places, just the three of us, before. Yesterday, the weather was so amazing. I put Adelaide on my back in the mei tai and McKaleigh was in and out of the stroller, while we went on a walk. We live on a circle that's a little over half a mile long and we went around it twice! The sun actually made me a little warm in my long sleeves, but the cold breeze helped a lot.
I'm so happy with how this week went and I hope we have plenty more like it.
Update on the girls- Adelaide is rolling both ways and McKaleigh is saying more words everyday:).

No comments: