Thursday, April 8, 2010

Two little princesses for me:)

I had my ultrasound today and it's a girl!!!

I am ecstatic! I kept going back and forth between wanting a boy and wanting a girl, so I would've been happy either way... but for the most part, I really wanted another girl!

Now I can buy tons of girly diapers for McKaleigh and not feel guilty, because I'll be using them for two little girls! Especially since I am planning on mostly buying Nifty Nappy diapers, which are one size diapers that truly do fit newborns well.

It's really kind of a relief that I don't have to worry about buying a bunch of little boy stuff, or feel guilty about using tons of pink stuff with a little boy.

My chosen name is Mariela Stephanie Lynn. Mariela is after my grandma, Mary Louise:). Stephanie is my mom's BFF, and Lynn is after my husband's aunt. I sort of have a method to my naming, hehe. McKaleigh is named after my husband, Michael. Her middle names are Elizabeth, my mom's middle name, and Anne, mother in law's middle name is Ann.

So I'm keeping up with a pattern:).

I love baby names, and I'm so happy to be having another girl!!!!

2 comments:

Brittany Thomas said...

Congrats on having another girl! Yay! For buying some girly diapers!

Unknown said...

congrats on the girl!! We just found out its a boy due in Sept... I saw your blog on BBC.. My husband is over seas... Following!