Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Crazy Dream... and other things**

So with being pregnant I've for some reason had really, really vivid dreams lately. I'll wake up and remember a majority of my dream on most nights. Last night I had a dream that we already had McKaleigh! It was so weird to be holding her and feeding her and just interacting with her! Haha... It was so real. This morning when I woke up and remembered that I was still pregnant, I was pretty disappointed, lol.

I can't believe I only have like a month and a half left!!! I feel like I've been pregnant forever, but at the same time, it seems like it's gone by really fast! Like seriously... 6 more weeks... that's it! Holy Crap!

I still have so much to do too! Eek... I have to go out and get all of the stuff I need for breastfeeding, diapering, and just a lot of basics. If anyone wants to send something and you're not quite sure what, send me a message and I'll be glad to let you know what we still need. Seriously though, it's probably best to just check out my Target registry and pick something off there, especially if it's something for the nursery. I really want the sugar plum lamp and mobile... just saying, lol...

Michael and I had our last childbirth class last night. He's going to be such a cute daddy, hehe. We even watched a "taking care of baby" dvd last night. I definitely felt like a lot of the stuff we've "been taught" has either been really common sense or was something I had already read about... but it's nice to be told again, lol. During this last class we got told that we are all pretty lucky because we'll most likely miss the upcoming baby boom.

Starting in January and going probably for the rest of the year they're supposed to be expecting a lot of babies... The 3ID got home from Iraq this spring, and January should be about nine months from that. Plus, they're starting renovations on that floor, so sometimes rooms will be closed to be redone and women might have to double up... so here's to hoping we'll get our own room!

We just got new (upstairs) neighbors, and wow do they make way more noise than our last neighbors. I can't believe we ever complained before! It seems like they're always running around or wrestling or something... ugh! I definitely think we'll be moving off post in the next year, neither of us can stand this apartment style housing, plus we'll probably save money and Michael has a crappier commute than most of the guys he knows who live off post!

Well I can't think of much else to write about. I'm just really bored and this helps to pass the time, hehe...

~Tara~

No comments: