Friday, December 7, 2012

Starting a New Chapter

Things didn't work out with getting Michael's orders changed, so we are staying put. I'm sad that we won't be living with Michael for awhile, but at the same time I'm excited about settling down here and I do think we'll be better off in the long run. I've started the hunt for houses and am hoping we can close on a house while Michael is home on leave in January.

The thing that I am most excited about is starting my own business! I've decided to start a home organizing business! I've registered the trade name Fort Dodge Home Organizing and already began setting up my website. It's almost ready, but I still need to add some pictures. Once it's ready I will share it here.
I had my first consultation today with a relative of one of my friends. I'm really excited for my first project! I'll definitely be documenting the growth of my business here, struggles and successes. I got started through the training program Profitable Organizer which I found on the blog iHeart Organizing!

I don't have much else to say. Just wanted to give that little update:).

No comments: