Monday, March 1, 2010

A break in the "No TV"

So I'm taking a little break tonight, for the finale of The Bachelor! I watched every episode this season, couldn't pass up the finale! Honestly, I haven't been paying much attention, but I want to see who wins.

Things have been going really well around here. I'm loving my natural beauty products: my homemade facewash, the apricot kernel oil as face lotion, EV coconut oil as body lotion, homemade deoderant. It's all working really well, and makes me feel great! Then of course there's the twice weekly baking soda wash of my hair and apple cider vinegar rinse:). My hair has never felt better!

McKaleigh and I ate some really good food today. Almost nothing processed, lots of veggies, yummy! I need to look into some more vegetarian meals. I'm not a vegetarian, but I only really eat fish and chicken, and there's only so much fish and chicken you can eat, haha!

McKaleigh has a cold, which really stinks, since she hasn't quite figured out how to blow her nose. Being the great sharer that she is, she has given that cold to me. Wasn't that sweet of her?

No comments: