Monday, August 24, 2009

More than 5 months?

Holy moly! I'm horrible at keeping up with this! I'm no blogger at all, haha. I do love writing, it just seems that I haven't had time lately, and I never have anything that I deem worthy to blog about.

One thing I would like to say is that my daughter will be one in little more than a month! Wow! The time goes by fast. I finally have her sleeping in her crib, which is exciting and gives me a lot more time to myself. Normally I just have to cuddle with her until I'm ready to go to bed, making it difficult to do anything. Now I can do whatever I please! Woohoo!

I have fallen off the train of doing most the things that make me feel good, and I'm slowly hopping back on. I've worked out two days in a row:). That's a good start for me, and I have a feeling I'll stick to it this time. I really do enjoy working out, I don't know why I ever stop working out to be honest. Also, I've totally gotten out of my money saving, penny pinching habits, and things are as tight as ever! I love payday, because it's always a chance to start over and make better decisions. I've done pretty well with the end of this paycheck. Now if only I could get my hubby as excited about getting out of debt as I am!

Well I'm going to cut this off here, because I'm ready for bed!

No comments: